Whether you are discovering Lake Tahoe and its environs for the first time or returning once more to your favorite place, Moon Handbooks: Tahoe is the only guide you'll need. The book covers:
- Can't-miss sights, taste-tempting restaurants, and best accommodations from budget to deluxe
- Tons of outdoor recreation information, including details on more than 100 Tahoe hiking trails ranging from easy walks for families to all-day treks for seasoned hikers
- Suggestions on how to tailor a trip to fit your desires, including the Non-Skier's Winter Wonderland, the Peak-Bagger's Itinerary, Summertime Family Fun, and a slew of activities for the Adrenalie Junkie
- 11 detailed and easy-to-use maps
- Background information on geology, flora, and fauna of the region
Published by Moon Handbooks/Avalon Travel Publishing.